[Foundation-l] Re: foundation-l Digest, Vol 13, Issue 12

Jimmy Wales jwales at wikia.com
Thu Apr 14 01:31:10 UTC 2005

>I think I can confidently say that Florence's talk was the best received and
>the most relevant to the audience, at the end of the day. She's an excellent
>speaker, by the way.

I can second this.  Anthere is amazing.  In Holland, Angela and I -- who
had far more experience talking about
Wikipedia, especially having spent the entire previous week giving
delightful (*g*) presentations at the BBC -- did
a fine job,  but Anthere really captivated the audience (well, me at
least, but I think others would agree).

--Jimbo