[Foundation-l] TheWorldForum.org adds Wikinews logo

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Tue Apr 12 17:19:06 UTC 2005

Hi,

for the last couple of months, Wikinews and The World Forum
(www.theworldforum.org) have enjoyed a very productive cooperation. TWF
reposts Wikinews stories (allowing us to appear on the news.google.com
frontpage several times), and the editor, "Drog", has now also started
submitting his own stories to Wikinews as public domain.

I've given Drog the go-ahead to link to Wikinews using our logo on the
frontpage. I thought that given the recent discussions about logo
copyright & licensing, it might be a good idea to report this here.

(On a related note, I feel that David Vasquez has done an excellent job
refining the logo. It looks much more optimistic and welcoming than the
logos of most news sites.)

All best,

Erik