[Foundation-l] Re: Juriwiki-l

Jean-Baptiste Soufron jbsoufron at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 12:47:34 UTC 2005

Let's keep it short.

As for myself I am Jean-Baptiste Soufron, a legal advisor specialized
in IP and contracts, I worked in France and in Japan but I am currently
working on my PhD at Paris 2 University with a scholarship from the
CNRS.

I participate to many projects like jiraf (http://www.jiraf.org),
audionautes (http://www.audionautes.net), creative commons, etc. You
can have a look at my blog, with a few thoughts regarding wikipedia :

http://soufron.free.fr

Of course, I am available all day long on #wikipedia to troll and
answer legal questions.

Thanks,

Jean-Baptiste Soufron