[Foundation-l] Re: (fwd) Re: [WikiEN-l] Vile Triga and Matt Crypto.

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Mon Apr 4 11:28:54 UTC 2005

Anthere (anthere9 at yahoo.com) [050404 04:16]:

> Sorry, but... why would Wikimedia UK receive this sort of things ????
> Receive what ?

Sorry, I missed including that bit - an email from an aggrieved en: user
based in the UK claiming his 3RR bans and cautions for personal attacks
were evidence Wikimedia is not fulfilling its charitable goals.

(VampWillow, JamesF - I wonder how much of a thing we'll need pointing out
the UK org does not run the servers ...)

- d.