[Foundation-l] (fwd) Re: [WikiEN-l] Vile Triga and Matt Crypto.

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Sun Apr 3 16:40:59 UTC 2005

Needless to say, I can hardly wait for UK Wikimedia to start receiving this
sort of thing.

- d.

----- Forwarded message from John Bradley <john at ontobus.co.uk> -----

From: John Bradley <john at ontobus.co.uk>
To: English Wikipedia <wikien-l at Wikipedia.org>
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Vile Triga and Matt Crypto.
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:39:07 +0100

More manipulation from Matt Crypto. Strange he doesn't mention Vile Triga
behaviour before now, just cuts it down to the bits that suit him. More typical
dishonesty.

Your msg constitues a personal attack. You've refused to accept my
critismism, why should anyone believe you'll taken on anyone elses.

> For background, you can review the problems with this user's behaviour here:
>
> * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_comment/Irate
> * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration#User:Irate
> * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Smoddy/Irate
>
> I am quite open to criticism if others judge that I've handled this situation
> badly.
>
> Matt
>
> P.S. Note that even now, this user cannot resist personal attacks in the
> subject line.

		Yours

		John Bradley

Loc: 	Flat 15/22 Gambier Terrace, Liverpool, L1 7BL, UK.
Phone:	+44 (0)151 708 7238
Email:  john at ontobus.co.uk
WWW:	www.ontobus.co.uk