[Foundation-l] Re: Wikinews

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Oct 31 13:57:05 UTC 2004

The first time you appear in Federal Court and begin gaining experience, you
will encounter some phenomena which are new to you. You will be amazed at
the hourly rate people charge for engaging these interesting phenomena and
at the years it takes to decide even the simplest matter, if a Court chooses
to hear it.

You will discover that what you reasonably thought was the law, may when
considered by a Federal Judge, become subject to serious doubt and sometimes
adverse decisions, which, while they could be appealed successfully, require
posting of bond guaranteeing payment of the judgement.

It isn't "controversial issues" that will sink you. It's the odd mention of
someone, perhaps mistaken identity, a image on the wrong story, etc.

Fred