[Foundation-l] Re: Arbitration committe and content

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Oct 28 16:57:41 UTC 2004

Believe it or not, we still don't enough active involved editors in many
areas. I think many things will work out when we have more input from a
broader base. For example about 4 people regularly edit the Tibet article,
they fight a bit, but a few dozen actual Tibetans would change the mix.
Likewise the half dozen who edit in the communist area would face a new
dynamic if a few dozen who actually lived under communism weighed in.

This is true of our administrative and policy areas too, a very thin group
in terms of numbers and diversity of viewpoint.

Fred