[Foundation-l] Goings on reminder

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 15:12:28 UTC 2004

As a reminder, the meta main page proposes now a list of hot topic :
check out http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Also : the goings on have been refactored : please check out
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Goings-on

When you add news here; please try to be specific, so as to avoid
readers to have to go to the page so as to understand what the topic is
about. Provide a couple of lines to introduce the topic.

Also, just simply REMEMBER to add news there please.

-------

While we are thinking of providing the world with news, let us think of
also sharing information within our project first.