[Foundation-l] Re: wikiversity

Rebecca misfitgirl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 23:01:25 UTC 2004

Precisely. There's a little bit more to it than this - there's
certainly the potential for things like class discussions (though IRC,
perhaps), as well, and actually taking some form of organised course,
rather than *just* teaching yourself out of a textbook. Though, as
I've been saying all along, it would also benefit those people too -
by actually creating the textbooks they could then work from.

--ambi