[Foundation-l] Re: Indymedia and FBI

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Fri Oct 8 15:47:31 UTC 2004

On 10/8/04 7:15 AM, "Fred Bauder" <fredbaud at ctelco.net> wrote:

> I don't think we actually have good reason. The FBI is after a whole
> different thing from what we do.

Since we don't know what the FBI was after, your claim has no direct factual
basis.

I would say that it's likely that the FBI is after something that is not
very like what we do.

Considering that Wikipedia is a large, open globally accessible database of
information, just like Indymedia, it is unreasonable to surmise that the FBI
is after a whole different thing from what we do.

And again, since we have no information as to what the FBI was actually
after, and they have no obligation to say, we cannot know.