[Foundation-l] Re: Formal request: Wikinews project

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 01:45:30 UTC 2004

> What do you suggest?
>

>>I have not exactly forgotten yet the huge thread in september, saying
>>"the board has overstepped authority and blablabla" while we were only
>>acting in good faith. With such a reaction, any step from me for
>>agreeing for a new project will be *very* careful :-)
>

> I understand. Of course I would like to start working on this project and
> publicize its existence as soon as possible. So I would appreciate some
> more concrete suggestions on how to move it from the proposal and
> discussion phase into the implementation phase. Waiting another month now
> when I actually have time to do some real work on this project would be
> painful.
>
> Regards,
>
> Erik

Erik, I did not have time to comment on your answers for which I thank
you. I also thank you for this evening clarification. So, I'll provide a
feedback rather tomorrow.

Erik and I discussed all this, and a proposal is to have a solid and
clear presentation in english, then to have it translated and promoted.
A poll will follow to clarify opinion of contributors toward that new
project.

Meanwhile, I hope we can all go on discussing this. I find in particular
Fuz comments very interesting. ant