[Foundation-l] wiki based market place

Marcus Schießer marcus_schiesser at web.de
Sat Nov 13 17:46:51 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

as part of my master thesis I developed a wiki based product catalogue /
marketplace. Using it you can build a browsable and searchable catalogue
of goods and services, make comments on them, sell stuff and so on.
Source code is available under the GPL and the wiki database under the FDL.
Now I am looking for all kinds of people who want to participate -
developers, product describers, dealers and consumers. Also I would like
to discuss possible cooperation with the wikipedia project. All of you
may contact me for any concern.
At that time, the market place is available at:
http://market.prag053.server4you.de
for some sample products, please go to "Browse - Page 2 -
Telecommunication - Mobile - Siemens".

Have fun using it,

Marcus