[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Commons logo vote

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sun Nov 7 01:13:00 UTC 2004

There is an ongoing vote on the Wikimedia Commons logo at:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Logo/Vote

You need an account on the Commons to vote. Some people complained that
not enough people have had an opportunity to hear about this. I disagree -
it's a project-internal vote - but I've nevertheless extended the deadline
by another week. I've also contacted the designer of the currently winning
logo regarding copyright transfer to the foundation.

Jimbo: The "This vote should be regarded as an inconclusive, unofficial
informal poll with no particular weight" comment on Commons:Logo is not
helpful. Please remove it at your discretion or clarify what else needs to
be done.

Regards,

Erik