[Foundation-l] licence

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 06:37:06 UTC 2004

I would like some help about licensing and association
status. I remember that several months ago, when I
tried to draft a mission statement, and mentionned
gfdl would be the license of our content, Ec
mentionned that some of our projects were not or would
not be under gfdl. I would like more precision on the
topic, for tax deductions.
How would you describe generally the content of our
projects, in terms of reusability/freedom so we could
get tax deduction. Is there a general term/reference
which could be used, or may we cite a list of licenses
? Who could help me here ? Eclecticology, what do you
think ?

ant