[Foundation-l] Finding Ways to Raise Funds

Tim Starling t.starling at physics.unimelb.edu.au
Mon May 24 06:53:17 UTC 2004

Thomas R. Koll wrote:

>On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 01:17:12PM +1000, Suzanne Giraud wrote:
>

>>Dear Members of the Tiki Community,
>>

>Wikimedia, Wikipedia, Wiktionary. Anything but Tiki!!!

<snip>

>The only one with the name I found in Wikipedia was John Dennis Daniels,
>executed November 2003 for murder.
>BTW: 'most of your site's content' is not possible.
>
>ciao, tom

I think Suzanne has the wrong list, not the wrong names. There is a Tiki
user called Dennis Daniels:

http://tikiwiki.org/tiki-user_information.php?view_user=DennisDaniels

I know it's easy to get confused. TikiWiki is a content management
system written by people who think a wiki is a site using a simplified
HTML markup, and that a small collection of blogs, article pages and
polls that you need an account with email confirmation to contribute to
consitutes such a "wiki". Wikipedia on the other hand consists of half a
million pages that anyone can edit. They're so similar!

-- Tim Starling