[Foundation-l] Finding Ways to Raise Funds

Suzanne Giraud suzie5xxg at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 24 03:17:12 UTC 2004

Dear Members of the Tiki Community,

I am looking to forge business relationships with Institutions and Non-Profit Organisations such as yours.
I came across your Wiki website while searching for 'VoIP' on Google and believe that our product will be of benefit when looking for ways to raise funds - globally.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Over the past 29 months I have been using and testing a VoIP Communications system which this month will see the distribution of our most powerful version being released, at no extra cost to exisiting customers.  We are now supplying Madison Dynamics' iCONcommunicator to many online Businesses and Learning Institutions, globally.

Having read through most of your site's content, as well as one of your members' sites (Dennis Daniels), I realised that our state-of-the-art VoIP systems would not only enhance your global interaction and communication with (and between) your communities, it is already proving a very lucrative fund-raising solution to non-profit organisations, worldwide.

I would be honoured to meet with you on-line to demonstrate the power of the iCONcommunicator to your members - and expand on how it is offering very lucrative funding solutions around the globe.

Expect to be amazed!

Yours respectfully,

Suzanne Giraud
suzie5xxg at yahoo.com.au