[Foundation-l] Cafepress alternatives?

Alex Regh Alex.Here at gmx.net
Sun May 16 22:26:06 UTC 2004

Hi!

On Sun, 16 May 2004 11:39:54 +0200, Thomas R. Koll wrote:

>The money will be reimbursed, Jimbo wrote that he meant
>it as support for starting the German Verein, but that
>yet doesn't exists.

Errr, yes, it does not yet exist, but as I understood the matter, the money
was also meant to help *founding* it. There are costs involved, especially if
we have to consult a lawer, and anyway, it definitely looks like it will be
founded about the 12th of June in Berlin.

Alex
--
If you don't go over the top,
you can't see what's on the other side.