[Foundation-l] Cafepress alternatives?

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmx.de
Fri May 14 05:56:51 UTC 2004

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 05:01:00AM +0200, Erik Moeller wrote:

> I'd like to solicit feedback on
> - whether these privacy issues are acceptable from the point of view of
> the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
> - whether any alternatives exist (i.e. merchandise-on-demand of similar
> quality).

For the WikiReaders I'm currently setting up a webshop. I'm still
working at it, implementing a multi-seller function.
The idea is that everybody can sell printings, CD/DVDs or
merchandise stuff on the site. For the sellers the biggest
advantage is the central marekt and for the customer cheaper
shipping is a big advantage (I neither live in CafePress country
nor do I have a credit card).
Maybe it's a good time to start discussions about an official
Wikimedia shop. Comments?

ciao, tom
--
== Weblinks ==