[Foundation-l] Re: Wiktionaries for all!

Tomasz Sienicki tsca at edb.dk
Mon May 3 09:27:11 UTC 2004

 Tim Starling wrote:

>  I've set up a few basic kinds of interwiki links, which may be expanded or
>  modified in the future. The "w:" prefix should link to the Wikipedia in the
>  same language. Language prefixes link to other language Wiktionaries. To
>  link to a different language Wikipedia, use [[Wikipedia:xx:Page]].

 While it works on some wiktionaries, it doesn't on pl.wiktionary.org

 [[w:entry]] points to www.wikipedia.org (should be pl.wikipedia)
 [[de:entry]] points to de.wikipedia (should be de.wiktionary)
 [[Wikipedia:de:entry]] does not work at all

 Also, the updated lng file for the Polish Wiktionary was uploaded to
 http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/LanguageWiktionaryPL.php a month ago.

 Thanks,
--
 tsca * Tomasz Sienicki