[Foundation-l] representation and official positions

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Mon May 31 09:52:08 UTC 2004

Anthere wrote:
> I'd like to remind you Yann, that everyone on fr;
> trust you for your PR activities. If you had an urgent
> need for official support, Jimbo would publicly
> brought it I think.

I agree with this, even though I also support the creation of local
associations where a significant group of people desire it.

The issue of official titles is a complete non-issue though.  Titles
are cheap and easy to generate -- just tell me what you want to be
called, and you can be called that.

--Jimbo