[Foundation-l] Using D'ni in images

Peter Jaros rjaros at shaysnet.com
Fri Jun 25 21:58:38 UTC 2004

I'd like to put images of D'ni script on a bunch of the Myst-related
pages.  For example, on [[Gehn]] I'd add an image of "gen" in D'ni
script.  Is this legal, copyright-wise?  Should I credit Cyan Worlds,
Inc. (creators of Myst) and/or the person who made the font?  If so,
how?

Peter

                  A house without walls cannot fall.
     Help build the world's largest encyclopedia at Wikipedia.org