[Foundation-l] Re: Bounties and expenses

Jean-Christophe Chazalette jean-christophe.chazalette at laposte.net
Wed Jun 23 21:40:21 UTC 2004

Mark,

You've made your point plenty. As a basic and regular suscriber to this
list, I'm getting tired of *your* point of view, not because it's yours but
because I got it enough. When you have nothing to say but to repeat over and
over the same stuff, you're on the verge of spam. Thanks.

JCC
aka Aurevilly on w:fr

PS: not to mention I totally disagree with the fake pragmatism you've
exposed.