[Foundation-l] face to face and bodiless

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 18:11:10 UTC 2004

Peter Bartlett wrote:
> >>I think I know better than you Pete, who I have
met in my life, and
>>apart than in dream, I have never met Jimbo.
> > > This is an obvious and serious mistake on my
part. Please accept my
> apologies - I got the wrong end of the stick of an
IRC discussion.
Perhaps
> if the discussion had been face-to-face I wouldn't
have made such a
facile
> error! :).
> > I will endeavour to respond to the rest of your
email when it is
isn't just
> after pub closing time!
> > Pete

I wonder if in a couple of years, when we all have
very good internet
lines, we might not discuss on irc with camera
displaying each other
faces or perhaps even disambodied corpses floating in
the living room
:-)

That might not be so fun actually. I just got home
today with new
glasses, so I look decent again. I broke the other
ones about 3 weeks
ago, and have been looking like a nerd with my
self-repaired glasses
meanwhile :-)