[Foundation-l] Re: A Challenge: Sending Angela to gay Paree!

Corey Burger cburger at victoria.tc.ca
Wed Jun 23 00:25:13 UTC 2004

I think the point being missed here is that the board is NOT going to run
Wikipedia or any other project. They are there to make it easier to run
the project, primarily by getting funding for us, coorinating people and
hardware, etc. The actual job of writing the encyclopedia/dictionary/etc.
will still be where it needs to be, in the hands of the users.

And if we don't decide to give Angela money, I pledge $10CAD to help here.

Corey Burger aka Burgundavia