[Foundation-l] Re: Bounties and expenses

Andrew Lih andrew.lih at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 13:51:43 UTC 2004

Why do so many people work with the flawed assumption that since there
is a way to spend money on X, it precludes spending it on Y?  Does
your company or household work that way, that is, spending money in a
strict serial manner?

On Jimbo's first ever trip to Europe, he and Anthere will be less than
300 miles from Angela.  We would be foolish to be so stingy as to
hinder them from initiating this new phase in Wikimedia Foundation's
development. Very foolish.

-Andrew Lih (User:Fuzheado)