[Foundation-l] Re: Membership fees

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 20:12:33 UTC 2004

A good deal of the initial membership fee page was moved to the
membership FAQ, so please check both.

And I would be happy that people comment on those quietly, assume good
faith from me, and remember that english is not my mother language so
that I may not be always clear. I would be happy that people keep in
mind I am working toward setting an international Foundation, not an
american one, so I will really try very hard for this to be a reality.

Thanks