[Foundation-l] Election results?

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 10:10:37 UTC 2004

Daniel Mayer <maveric149 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think Mav, that these results are due essentially to dilution (you asking
> for two positions, just add up numbers Mav, total number is good) and by the
> desire many had to see a non-english on the board. This has little to do with
> your qualities. Really. ant

Thanks for the note. :) However I'm pretty sure that most people who voted for
me for one position also voted for me for the other. That is, unless they
thought they could not do that.

yeah, *unless* they thought they could not do that :-)

>-- Daniel

>PS - the reason why I decided to run for both was so that I did not single you
>or Angela out.

I am perfectly aware of that Mav. That was real nice of you, and I appreciated.