[Foundation-l] Re: [Wikipedia-l] Fundraising

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Wed Jun 9 19:08:49 UTC 2004

Daniel Mayer wrote:
> Where did the extra money come from (roughly)? The statements you gave me
> indicated there was about 200 bucks in the bank account as of early May.

$9000+, I do not have the exact figure handy but approximately that,
is the refund on geoffrin from Penguin computing.  It had not arrived when
I left St. Petersburg, but I was assured that it had been charged back
and so it should be there now.  I will check as soon as I am able, but
I am confident about it.

--Jimbo