[Foundation-l] Re: Poll about developer payment.

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 31 00:11:56 UTC 2004

Ray Saintonge wrote:
> Anthere wrote:
>
>> Hello, we are writing to all active developers to survey views on
>> development and how these might interact with a rewards system that
>> has been proposed.
>
> Not a good idea to limit responses to developers.  Perhaps the others
> among us should have a slightly different version..

Ec dear. As I said on meta on [[developer payment]], this is a several
steps process.

First, participate to the meta page discussions.
Second I ask developers what they think about it, with questions likely
to focus on them and their activity.
Third, I ask the rest of the community what they think about it as well,
with questions certainly different.

You are all welcome to give your opinion, I just **try** to organise
things a bit, so **I** am not **flooded** under information :-)

I will set aside your comments in any cases :-) Thanks