[Foundation-l] USPS

Brian reflection at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 19:46:16 UTC 2004

Jimbo,

There are probably a dozen military bases in Germany, and the USPS can
be used by anyone who has access to getting on a base - that will be
your problem (military ID).

As far as Evian goes - they send it on a container ship.  It only
takes about 10-15 days to reach the states =)  You can do this with
DHL if you like, but it's still very expensive for the consumer.  Last
year I sent a 68 pound monitor to myself from San Francisco and I
believe your quote of $500 was about right (i used USPS in the end).

I will be out of the country from August 13-21 for the Olympics so
keep that in mind.  I may also be moving back to the states in
mid-September.

Brian