[Foundation-l] Re: Many thanks to Walter

Walter Vermeir walter at wikipedia.be
Mon Jul 19 21:42:11 UTC 2004

Anthere wrote:
> I'd like to thank Walter, who manage to fix that very annoying bug on
> foundation-l. He contacted gmane to report the problem, and the
> newsgroup for the legal list is now closed. Gmane is fully working again
> :-)
>
> ant

I only send a email Anthere :)

But why not make this a thank you thread?

I like to thank the developers for that fantastic system for setting up
a new WikiQuote wiki. Enter the url of the wikiquote of your disere and
you get the message that it does not exist. But you get a button for
"create new wiki" and it even works! I have now a brand new wiki to play
whit.

I hope there will come more of those automatic functions like activating
the function for updating the logo of a wiki by use of uploading Wiki.png

--
Contact: walter AT wikipedia PUNT be
Ook een artikeltje schrijven? WikipediaNL, de vrije GNU/FDL encyclopedie