[Foundation-l] re : how information could flow

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 18:46:59 UTC 2004

David Gerard wrote:
> On 07/15/04 12:47, Anthere wrote:
>
>> 6. The message is not pretty (location in the page,
red border, police
>> size...)
>

> We fiddled with it last night (see the edit history)
to make it less
> obnoxious. Centering it and putting it in italics
seems to make it
> less obnoxious. I would have made it <small> as
well, but that doesn't
> look so good in Monobook or Cologne Blue skins.
(Perhaps someone who
> knows css well enough can change the 'classic' skin
to render the
> template in small ...)

Good.

>> 7. The message appears on every page (not enough
discretion)

> That's a ridiculous objection. The Wikipedia logo
also appears on every
> page. Current Events appears on every page.
Presumably the servers are
> bought using air ...
>

> - d.

I agree. But still that is an objection which was
made. And this is one of the reason why the message
was removed from non en pedias.