[Foundation-l] fundraising proposal #1

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Mon Jul 12 15:37:16 UTC 2004

Just as a point of reference, I do keep a list like this of every
paper check that I have received, and the additional data is available
from paypal on everyone else.

It is my intention at year end to send a professional thank-you letter
to everyone who has donated in the past, telling them what we did with
the money, and include a self-addressed envelope to the Foundation in
case they are happy enough to donate again.

--Jimbo