[Foundation-l] Re: Résumés_for_NEH_Grant

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 00:11:55 UTC 2004

I do not answer to any mails sent to wikilegal-l.

------

I have taken up the /Staff section of of the grant
application.
Having consulted with others the best way to do this
seems to be for
anyone willing to help with the grant to send a résumé
reflection-Re5JQEeQqe9fmgfxC/sS/w at public.gmane.org  I
will compile them.  Please tailor your
experiences/education towards relevancy to WikiMedia.

We are especially interested in résumés from
developers and
bureaucrats, but all are necessarily welcome. All
Board members are
asked to submit.  In addition, we need as many people
as possible to
answer the following questions.  Please do not reply
to the mailing
list, but to
reflection-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
This will prevent clutter and will
maintain your privacy/anonymity.

1) What is your full name and nickname? (Include a URL
to your user page).

2) Describe your duties at Wikipedia and
qualifications for those
duties.  If you have a title what is your title, and
how long have you
held it.

3) Indicate the amount of time that you, the projects
staff,
anticipate committing to the project on a monthly
basis (hours), and
for how many months, years.