[Foundation-l] Meeting in Paris

Peter Jaros rjaros at shaysnet.com
Sat Jul 3 19:53:25 UTC 2004

On Jul 2, 2004, at 1:20 PM, Yann Forget wrote:

> There will be audio streaming (and *maybe* video). Nevertheless video
> will be
> available after via bittorrent.

Will the working language be English or French?  If French, would it
be possible for someone to do English subtitles on the video?
Actually, I'm sure everyone would appreciate a subtitled version in
their own language.  I just don't know if sure a thing is possible.

Peter

                  A house without walls cannot fall.
     Help build the world's largest encyclopedia at Wikipedia.org