[Foundation-l] New language: Lao Wikipedia

Anousak anousak at muanglao.com
Mon Jul 26 21:14:46 UTC 2004

Hi All,

I am Anousak Souphavanh, am the lead for Lao Open Source projects:
OpenOffice, KDE, and phpnuke. My team and I would like to participate in
translating Wikipedia to Lao language. Lao is language of Laos, a landlocked
country located in Southeast Asia. A language that spoken by at least 30
million people within Laos, northeastern Thailand, and southern China. I am
not certain whether there is a request to create Lao Wikipedia or not.
Anyhow, I would like to request to create Lao (lo) Wikipedia. Also, let me
know if I required to have an id/password or not in order submit files, cvs
that is.

Thanks in advance.

Anousak