[Foundation-l] Project proposal

Magosányi Árpád mag at bunuel.tii.matav.hu
Sun Dec 19 10:23:58 UTC 2004

Hi!

I would like to refer to the mission statement of Wikinews
(I could not find one for wikipedia).

"Wikinews is founded on the idea that we want to create something new,
rather than destroy something old."
"We invite you to join us in this effort which has the potential to
change the world forever."
"an open decision-making process"

This is what I think of an open decision-making process:

http://fsr.lme.hu/wiki/EDemocracy
(feel free to comment/amend it)

This could be started as an experiment with decision making
in an already open community, be evolved to be a device to
explain citisens' ideas about the ways the political elite
should have been following (if the software would be ready,
I would start debating about the copyright and patent law
of my country right now using it:), and maybe it could change
the world forever...

Well, first the software should be written.

What do you think about it?

--
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból