[Foundation-l] Southern California Linux Expo

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Sat Dec 18 02:49:43 UTC 2004

As I've mentioned to a few people already, I've signed Wikimedia up for
a booth at the Southern California Linux Expo, which will be held in
Los Angeles on February 12 and 13, 2005. It's still a few weeks away,
but it would be great if I'm not the only one there to represent us. ;)

I can provide a computer to demo the sites (eg, let the visiting rabble
edit), but we probably want some distributable literature/discs of some
kind, and a nice poster display or something.

If anybody can show up and would like to help out, please list yourself:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/SCALE

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)