[Foundation-l] e-gold proposal

Jean-Christophe Chazalette jean-christophe.chazalette at laposte.net
Thu Dec 16 18:30:18 UTC 2004

If you've signed the representation agreement Jimbo, Foundation has an
official agent in France : Wikimédia France. As soon as you've signed and
returned the bylaws, the association will be registered. It will be then
extremely simple for Wikimédia France to open a Euro bank account in the
name of Foundation.
villy