[Foundation-l] e-gold proposal

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 10:06:33 UTC 2004

A proposal follows that is commercial in nature. I am posting it to this
list per the instructions of one of the Wikimedia Foundation Board members.
I would like to encourage the Wikimedia Foundation to:

    * Accept e-gold www.e-gold.com donations,
    * Post a prominent link to the e-gold site, using syntax that would
      enable the Foundation to capture referral incentives.

Not knowing e-gold and aware of the imperfection of the paypal system, I read with interest all comments offered on the matter before making my opinion.

Since he is in charge of the matter, I think Mav opinion on the topic will be of primary impact.

Anthere
Wikimedia Foundation