[Foundation-l] e-gold proposal

Jens Ropers ropers at ropersonline.com
Sun Dec 12 23:43:04 UTC 2004

With that I can actually agree. That is, PROVIDED that we don't promote
them. IMHO an e-gold link can be listed somewhere down, towards the
bottom of the screen/list, so it's there for the *nought point n*
percent of people who actually use and prefer e-gold. But I would not
grant this "also-ran" payment service more attention than that. If they
want to be featured specially, then let them buy advertising.
Elsewhere.

I'm actually somewhat sorry for my harsh tone here... but at the same
time I really did find e-gold infuriatingly impractical when I looked
at their service... so maybe I'm just venting some overblown past
frustration here. Thanks for humoring me.

-- ropers [[en:User:Ropers]]
     www.ropersonline.com