[Foundation-l] Policies expanding out of control

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 10:26:14 UTC 2004

As to the argument in discussion, i do not have a fixed opinion one
way or the other; yes polices are suffering something similar to
[[feature blot]], but equally which policies are the non-essential
ones. I would also like to share an insight re: our polices, that i
had on the train home - Our core policies ([[Be bold]], assume good
faith, NPOV) are all "thou shalt"
rather than "thou shalt not" ie, rather than Jimbo sending Larry
Sanger down the mountian with 10 comandments; thou shalt NOT covert
thy neighours ox, thou shalt NOT J-walk, etc. they are thou shalt be
bold, etc

I am reasonably sure that this is very significant, though not quite
so sure why.

paz y amor,
[[User:The bellman]]

--
hit me: robin.shannon.id.au
jab me: saudade at jabber.zim.net.au

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Recombo Plus License. To view a copy of this license, visit
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sampling+/1.0/