[Foundation-l] Re: Announcement mailing list

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 07:46:18 UTC 2004

one benefit it would have would be to be a central place where to find
this information. Right now, very few wikis think of updating this kind
of information in meta itself. I know not really how to foster this.

There are some wikis which are no more small wikis really, and we
extremely rarely hear of them.
How many people here are participating to the spanish wikipedia ? From
those not participating, how many here have any idea what is going on
there right now ? Do you have specific problems ? Are you having fun ?