[Foundation-l] wikiverse.org followup

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Tue Aug 10 20:05:27 UTC 2004

They are off the air for now, following my spam complaint.

There have been a few chanages as well to their domain registration
after I complained that the domain was registered to a fake address
(in an nonexistent city).

Their hosting company, 'hostingspot.biz' uses a hidden frame to
display the site of 'christianhosting.com', another innocent victim.
So I think that hostingspot.biz is a questionable operation as well.

So I ended up complaining to aplus.net, the next level up the chain,
and apparently action was taken.

Quite possibly, problem solved.

--Jimbo