[Foundation-l] Re: Wikimedia Foundation Website

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Fri Aug 6 17:25:02 UTC 2004

Anthere wrote:
> But for an american foundation, it makes sense to give priority to
> english language.

I don't want to disagree with Anthere, but I did want to add that I
always think of the foundation as being international and located in
the U.S. only due to me happening to live here.  I think that however
we do approach the homepage issue (I have no strong opinion), we want
to make sure not to be any more English-centric than absolutely
necessary for whatever reasons.

--Jimbo