[Foundation-l] imagewiki (or whatever name)

Andre Engels engelsAG at t-online.de
Fri Apr 23 13:27:30 UTC 2004

Once more I would like to ask whether someone would be willing to
actually start a Wikimedia project for the collection of images and
possibly other media files that can be used in Wikipedia and similar
projects. From reactions to earlier proposals of the same sort I am
getting the impression that this is not unlikely to work out well,
but I would need to have the wiki set up, the domain name decided
etcetera to actually be able to get started. If someone is both
willing and able to do so, then I would be delighted.

Andre Engels