[Commons-l] [Foundation-l] UMP Convention - what about semantic mediawiki

bawolff bawolff+wn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 23:51:59 UTC 2006

sorry wasn't registered

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian W <bawolff at gmail.com>
Date: Oct 5, 2006 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Commons-l] [Foundation-l] UMP Convention - what about
semantic mediawiki
To: Wikimedia Commons Discussion List <commons-l at wikimedia.org>

On wikinews, we were talking about using semantic mediawiki a bit ago
[ http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/semantic_MediaWiki and
http://wiki.ontoworld.org/index.php ] . I think that, that extention
would be perfect for commons and would fix many issues you talked
about, specificly picture keyword (bearing in mind that I have very
limited knowladge about the
extention and may be wrong on that)

--
- Bawolff
Caution: The mass of this product contains the energy equivalent of 85