[Commons-l] Category:User scripts

Florian Straub flominator at gmx.net
Thu Nov 23 07:14:25 UTC 2006

Alphax <alphasigmax at gmail.com> wrote:

> Cool Cat wrote:

> > I would really like to be
> > able to delete images by clicking a link at the [[COM:DEL]] sub page
> > citing
> > that [[COM:DEL]] sub page for the reason. Or another tool that will add
> > {{delh}} ---- {{delf}} properly for me.
> >

> As for a "nuke image from COM:DEL page", I'd like to finish quick-delete
> first.

On de.wp we've got a javascript that helps to delete NowCommons-pictures.
Maybe it might help you. It was written by Revvar and it's included in
[[w:de:Benutzer:Flominator/monobook.js]].

This script takes the filename from the template and adds it to the deletion
reason.

Maybe it helps ....

Best regards,

Flo