[Commons-l] Getting rid of 'best before'

Magnus Manske magnusmanske at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 23 08:22:34 UTC 2006

On 11/22/06, Cool Cat <wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> I really want better deletion tools as I am required to do a thousand
> deletions per day to keep up with backlog (as it is now). It is
> theoretically impossible for us to deal with the commons backlog at the rate
> of increasing backlog versus the rate of successfully admin candidates.
> Commons backlog is actualy already out of control.

> As it stands it is clear that commons is a failing system. We should really
> have more tools here on commons at our disposal. It should take me two
> clicks to review and delete an image.

I'll be pretty busy with other things (commonly refered to as "real
life";-) for another week or so, but after that I'll have time to
build new toys^W tools. Maybe you (that is, anyone concerned) should
whip up a page with what you need. Preferably something I can do on
the toolserver, as it really cuts development/bug fixing times.

Magnus