[Commons-l] Commons delinker bot

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 23:30:06 UTC 2006

On 18/11/06, Marco Schuster <CDL-Klever at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Good news: the bot is working.
> Bad news: It seems as if I need to have a flagged account on all wikis
> according to bot rules :-(.
> So this will take some time to create accs on all 660 wikis :-p
> (and even more to let them get flagged -.-)
>
> Regards,
> Marco

If you create a list of the wikis on which you need to create
accounts, you could get some admins to help you. The admin signs up;
you e-mail them your desired username, password and e-mail; and the
admin removes the wiki from your list. All you'd need to do is confirm
the e-mail address by clicking a link.

Would this be breaking any Foundation rules?

--
Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)